M·A·C Trend Forecast Spring 16/Eye
SS16’s most-talked-about M·A·C Trend Forecast Spring 16/Eye in Pakistan of creamy shadows, from saffron to deep berry, including Back in the Swing, On My Watchlist, The In Thing, About to Sprout, A New Brew and Coming Into Season. Medium, buildable colour. Cream Colour Shadow formulas. Limited edition.
• Back in the Swing: Orange peach with a gold pearl (Cream Colour Shadow)
• On My Watchlist: Cool gray silver with silver pearl (Cream Colour Shadow)
• The In Thing: Pink berry with bluish-silver pearl (Cream Colour Shadow)
• About to Sprout: Matte warm, olive green (Cream Colour Shadow)
• A New Brew: Rich, matte terracotta red-brown (Cream Colour Shadow)
• Coming Into Season: Deep matte fushia (Cream Colour Shadow)
KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS
• Dermatologist tested
• Ophthalmologist tested
• Safe for contact lens wearers
• For all skin types
• Highly pigmented
• For use on eyes (not recommended for inner rim).
• Using a clean sanitized brush, sponge-tip applicator or Q-tip, apply product sparingly, layering more if desired.
• Blend evenly with an eye applicator and/or fingertips.
• For Studio Eye Gloss, apply on eyelids. May be worn alone or on top of eye shadows.